Thursday, June 12, 2008

Father's Day Quotes

In honor of Father's Day on Sunday, here are some quotes about Father. Feel free to use them in your cards!!


More than a father, more than a friend, our love has no limit, our friendship no end

Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy!

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother – Theodore Hesburgh

A Father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.

English proberb~One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters~

Jim Valvano"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person -- he believed in me."

e.e. cummingsand every child was sure that spring danced when he heard my father sing

If all the fathers in the world held out their hand in friendship, yours is the one I'd hold.

To become a father is not difficult, but to be a father is.

A father sees himself in his child's eyes.

A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.

A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there. But a guiding light whose love shows us the way.

Fathers have grown in many ways, Children in only a few. And yet it is often hard to tell, Just who is teaching who.

As a son, a man receives love As a husband, a man shares his love And as a father, a man give his love.

I used to believe my father about everything but then I had children myself and now I see how much stuff you make up just to keep yourself from going crazy. --Brian Andreas

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. ~Author

UnknownFather! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name. ~William Wordsworth

Love and fear. Everything the father of a family says must inspire one or the other. ~Joseph Joubert

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~Author Unknown

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown

The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!~Author Unknown

I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. ~Adabella Radici

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Author Unknown

Why are men reluctant to become fathers? They aren't through being children. ~Cindy Garner

A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season.~ Anonymous

A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.~ Carol Coats

To her the name of father was another name for love.~ Fanny Fern

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.~ Sigmond Freud

It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.

No comments: