Thursday, April 30, 2015

Just Sayin' .... Woo Hoo!

I was busy today pricing my stamps that I will be selling on Saturday at the Used Stamp Sale at Stamper's Alley in Mooresville.  There are going to be some great deal!  I have several boxes of stamps - all priced under $10 - most of them at $3 and $5!  I hope to get rid of them and have a little cash to buy some new stamps.  I got to look at the 2015-16 catalog today and found several things I want!  Can't wait to share it with you.  I don't think you will be disappointed in the new In Colors!

I also had a little time today to make a couple of cards.

I'm so sad to see these sets go away - Four Feathers and Just Sayin'.  (Although they won't be included in the stamp sale!  I'll still be using them from time to time.)


I used several stamp sets (as you can see from the list below).  I don't usually use so many but I was on a roll and just kept adding little elements here and there.  The birdie is from a hostess set that hasn't seen too much ink so guess I'll be holding on to it a little longer.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: