Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Paper Craft Crew Challenge 141

Well, today was a little crazy with the Retired list going live.  Many demonstrators get up at 5 - 6 a.m. to check it out and put their orders in.  (I'm not an early morning person so that was not me!)  Stampin' Up's website crashed and was down for a couple of hours I think.  By 11:00 a.m. (maybe earlier), several items had sold out already including all the reinkers for the In Colors that are retiring. Those colors were so popular.  I am hoping that Stampin' Up will bring a couple of them back sometime in the future.  You never know!

Not only were the stamps and accessories retired, but also all MDS items were offered at 305 off.  If you have My Digital Studio, now is the time to grab these retiring items.  Here is a link to them.

MDS


Here is the card I made for this week's Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge using My Digital Studio.



No comments: