Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Time to say GOOD BYE




It's that time of year.  I went through my catalog last night crossing out the retired items.  It's sad for some of the things (Top Note die ....) but it also gets me excited to know what new items will be offered to us in the new catalog.

Some items really go fast so if you have your eye on something, I'd suggest ordering it now  - like some of the retiring In Colors (Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana).  I will be putting in an order today Tuesday, 4/21) and would be glad to include your order with mine.  OR you can click "Order Online" above and input your order there.

The good news is that many of these items are at a discounted price so you will be getting a good deal.  Click HERE to see the retired list.

I know the print is tiny but there is a plus or minus in the corner that you can click on to make it larger. 

Also, there are the Weekly Deals for this week here:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: