Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sketch for Paper Craft Crew AND New Zealand layouts


This is my card for Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.  I used My Digital Studio to create it.

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #139 design team submission by Sharon Maranich. #papercraftcrew #stampinup #sharonmaranich


Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 139 #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #cardchallenge


Check out the rest of the design team's cards HERE.

I've been so bummed about Stampin' Up discontinuing MDS.  I've been wanting to get my New Zealand scrapbook published and finished it last week.  It was going to be over $100 with Stampin' Up and I just couldn't justify that!  The book was 53 pages which is why the price was so high.  Today I checked with Shutterfly and was able to send my pages there PLUS I found a promotion code that took 50% off the order if it was $100+ and another code for Free Shipping!  So what was to be $122 turned out to be only $65. .. much more manageable!!

Here are a couple of the pages from the book:

I scanned our boarding passes to include on the page.


Another scan - the pass for the Hop on/Hop off bus.

No comments: