Monday, April 20, 2015

Stamp Club Cards

These are the cards we made this month for Stamp Club.

This one uses the Faux Tile technique.  Every one did a different color and chose the stamped image on the side from Everything Eleanor, Butterfly Basics or Thoughts and Prayers.


Faux Tile
This next card uses a fun fold that I found on-line.  The flowers are from Flower Shop and I used DSP from Back to Black.

open
This card was so much fun!  It fits into a business sized envelope.  I used the DSP from Sale-a-Bration, Irrestibly Yours.  I cut the balloon images with the Balloons Framelits and sponged them with In Colors.  I used the Little Letters Thinlets to cut HAPPY out of the balloons.  One of the gals punched her son's name out of the balloons instead.

I love the single stamp, Vivid Vases.  These are the two cards I made using them.  One of them uses DSP for the vases and the other uses markers.


Sonny and I had a relaxing weekend in the mountains.  My good friend, Judy, lent us the use of her cabin for the weekend so we enjoyed a delayed anniversary get-away.  The log cabin was so comfy with a creek running through the back of the property.  The weather was perfect.  It started raining on Sunday but we were packing up and heading home anyway.


No comments: