Monday, April 13, 2015

MDS Monday Disney Style

This is my layout for this week's MDS Monday sketch.  It's a fun linear layout featuring lots of photo and background papers.  Epcot was really fun and I especially enjoyed the International Flower and Gardens Festival.  The topiaries of the Disney characters were really fun! 


I had a hard time deciding on what to do with the boxes without pictures.  I put different patterns in them but really didn't like that.  So I went through most of my stamps on MDS and found several different stamps that I thought fit with the layout.  It's funny.  With MDS, I seem to use the images in the Designer Kit Embellishments and don't take the time to look at all the different stamps I have.  I learned a lesson today to look at my stamps more often.

Make sure you check out the other great layouts on the MDS Monday Blog.

7 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Great color choices for your page Sharon! And, I love all the little details you added with the stamps and shadow title. Really great page all around! Thanks so much for joining us at MDS Monday this week.

Unknown said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love how you decorated each box that doesn't have a photo in it. I LOVE your title with the white behind it (off-centered). Beautifully done!

beth rush said...

Wonderful page! so many great things, love the box with the banners and the different stamp sentiments are a great idea. Those topiary are really amazing!

Yapha said...

Such a fabulous page, Sharon! I love the sentiment stamps in the boxes. And perfect font for "Epcot" too!Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week.

Heidi Baks said...

What a great use of green in your layout! I love how well it matches your photos. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

Unknown said...

LOVE all the little details you've added here Sharon! This is a gorgeous page! Your colours are fabulous with the pictures. thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday!

Shelley said...

Stamps! Gosh thank you and that shadow title is awesome. Love everything about this page and it's given me some more ideas to look into, learn and use! Beautiful!