Saturday, May 2, 2015

MDS Monday 111

I decided late tonight to submit a page for MDS Monday.  (Can't skip a week!)  So I threw this together pretty fast.  I used Project Life embellishments and stamps mostly on the page.  These are pictures from a trip we took to the Outer Banks several years ago.  I love, love, love the beach .... Sonny not so much!  But he does like the Outer Banks (mainly one bar he discovered on Hatteras Island!)  As long as I don't make him sit in the sand with me, he tolerates it!  Guess after 42 years of marriage, there is a lot of compromises!

I did something a little different on this page.  In the background, I cut and pasted several watercolor washes from Beautiful Today in a muted blue.


Make sure you check out the other submissions over at MDS Monday.

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Nice job! I love your background and the text around the corner.

Tami Hewlett said...

Great page Sharon! The cards you used are perfect!!! I love the bright colors and watercolor background (one of my personal favs!)

Unknown said...

LOVE this layout Sharon! The photos of you and your hubby are the best! After 42 years of marriage... love it! The cards and stamps you used are perfect... and I love your watercolour wash background! Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday! Come back for my sketch tomorrow!