Thursday, May 7, 2015

MDS Monday Sketch

This is my submission this week for MDS Monday.  The instructions were to keep the page simple and concentrate on the photo.  I love these two pictures of my grandson, Jayce, taken last year. 


We had such a good visit with Jayce and his parents.  I had not seen Jayce since he was 18 months old so it took a little time for him to warm up to us but once he did, it was great.  We took him to a park in Austin and he loved climbing a big tree and racing down the hill.  I thought the Project Life cards were appropriate for this page because to all little boy, Life Is An Adventure!

 

6 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Great color combination for a boy page! Love the way you did your background too. I don't think I've ever seen that paper. I really like it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDS Monday Sharon.

Yapha said...

Great page, Sharon! I love the colors and patterns you used! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday again this week.

Unknown said...

Your page is awesome Sharon! The cards and colours are perfect for these pics of your grandson! Just love it! I'm so glad you played along with my sketch this week!

Unknown said...

Great page Sharon! The colors and papers are perfect... and I love that background paper. Beautifully done with the stitching and splatters too.

Heidi Baks said...

True boy coming through your page!

beth rush said...

really fun photos! They look great with your background papers. The sayings you chose are perfect for this page too!