Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fun With Friends

My friend, Margaret, is visiting me this week from Texas.  We have been quite busy as you can tell my lack of blog posts!  We picked them up from the airport Monday night and had dinner before we came home and visited for a while.  Early Tuesday morning, we said good-bye to the guys as they went to SC for the week skeet shooting.  They are returning today.  Tuesday Margaret and I spent most of the day in my stamp room.  She was able to make the cards from my March Stamp Club while I prepared the materials for this month's stamp club.  Wednesday we went to the Newcomers Coffee where we enjoyed a fashion show put on by Give Back Boutique in Mooresville.  The Boutique is really nice.  They sell gently used high end clothing - like Chico's, Gap, etc. as well as purses, jewelry and shoes.  I have bought several items there and Ashley always like to visit there when she is in town.  I left this time with a pair of slacks and a bracelet for $12! and Margaret purchased a pair of Merrills sandals and a bracelet.  My friend Judy was with us also and scored a pair of "never worn" white leather Keds.  If you live in the area, you should stop in the store and see what you can find!

Here are a couple of cards that Margaret made this week.  She fell in love with this great fun fold.

On this card, she used the DSP (it's on Stampin' Up's Clearance Rack right now!)


No comments: