Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Update your MDS with new In Colors!

When I returned from our Alaska trip and picked up the mail, I had two great Monday Mailer cards!!  Such fun plus ... they are wonderful cards.   Remember, we were to use retiring stamps.  I am really going to miss these stamp sets - especially Three Little Words.  It always came in handy for a sentiment.



I needed to send a birthday card out today but luckily, I had left a card partially finished on my desk when I went away.  So I was able to quickly finish it today and get it in the mail.  It will still be late, but at least not too late!!

I used Forest Friends for this card.  I honestly don't know if I used this set but a couple of times!  Wish I'd remembered it at Easter when I was looking for a rabbit!

World Traveler Photobook Template
I downloaded some newly released My Digital Studio templates and photobooks this weekend.  One of them, World Traveler, was released on May 22.  I thought it would be great for my Alaska pictures and have been wanting to start scrapbooking with it.  Unfortunately, there is a glitch with my computer and I can't get it to download.  I have never had this problem with any of the downloads so I am waiting to speak to the technical geeks at SU to fix it - hopefully tomorrow!!

Every Tuesday, Stampin' Up release new digital products.  They are announced on  My Digital Studio.net so if you have MDS, check them out each week.  You can also access all the downloads and all the products offered for MDS HERE or by clicking "Digital Items" just below my blog banner.


ALSO - if you have My Digital Studio, then go get your new In Colors!  The new 2012-2014 In Colors (Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit)  are available for FREE when you update your software. Not only will you see them in your color palette, but you'll get the card stock as well.  You can update your software by clicking Help (in MDS) and then Check for Updates,  Make sure you take advantage of this offer!      

No comments: