Friday, June 22, 2012

June Club Cards

These are the cards we did this week in my clubs.  I really love the Greetings stamp set, From My Heart and used it on a couple of the cards.   The sayings are so good.


I think this is my favorite one.  i just love the color combo.

Supplies:
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, From My Heart
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Acces:  Itty Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Punches, Dimensionals
Supplies:
Paper:  Whisper White, (retired) In Color DSP Paper Stack,  Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Concord Grape, Pear Pizazz,
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Words,  Pennant Parade
Access:  Pennant Punch, Itty Bitty Label Die, 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch, Bakers Twine


Supplies:
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Versamark, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Stamps:  Curly Cute, Papaya Collage
Access:  Jewels


Paper:  Rasperry Ripple, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Gumball Green, Rasperry Ripple
Stamp:  From My Heart
Access:  Labels Framelits, Tulip Embossing Folder

No comments: