Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Queens Sketch Challenge 42

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for another sketch challenge from the Stampin' Queens.  One of the things that I love about these sketch challenges, is how versatile the sketches are. Here is this weeks sketch:





I decided to do a card about traveling in honor of my recent Alaska trip.  I used the May 22 download, World Traveler to make this digital card.  I finally got it to download today by turning off my Norton security options.  It wasn't SU's fault - turns out, it was Norton that was blocking it and deleting it since it was a new and quite large download.   So, now can get started scrapbooking my pictues. 

The elements I used with this card are:

Baja Breeze cardstock
World Traveler Photobook Template
Epic Overlays stamp
Travel Log (elements)

Here are the first few pages of my scrapbook that I have done so far. 

Title Page


No comments: