Friday, December 24, 2010

Wishing You a Merry Christmas!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Sonny and I will be spending Christmas Day with each other.  Our family celebration will be on Sunday when my mom, sisters and brother and all their respective families will come to my house.

Please say a prayer for me that Skype is up and working tomorrow so we can visit with Ashley and other members of our family that are many miles away!

Here are the final things that I have made in the past few days - mostly holders for gift cards and money!!

 I did several of these little plastic Christmas jars with candy inside and a gift card hanging off.
 This holds a little hand sanitizer.
Open Hand Sanitizer

These little guys hold money inside their little packages.

Gift Card Holder

Gift Card Holder

Gift Card Holder

Gift Card Holder

Gift Card Holder

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oh Sharon, I love all the gift card holders, and money holders. They are darling. Think I've made the one with the pretty bows out of the oval punch. But that snowman is precious. I'd love to know a few of the circle (what sizes) you used to make him. I like having these on hand, because I always give a friend 2 (1 of son and 1 for daughter) each year, after she buys her Christmas cards from me. I'll send you an email so you can respond. I do pray that you will be able to talk with DD and the other family members who are not close by. Merry Christmas friend!~