Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Final Christmas Cards

I need to start the dreaded chore of taking down the Christmas tree and finding all the boxes the decorations go in.  Then hauling it all upstairs and into the attic!  Wish I had a closet that I could just put the tree into - decorations and all - and just pull it out next year!  Before I pack everything away, thought I'd share a few of the hand-made cards I received from my friends this year.

This first one is from my up-line, Carol

From Cathy.  She is in my card group and just started stamping this year.  Isn't she doing a great job?!

From Vicki.  She inspired me with this card and I made quite a few similar ones.  I also had to go out and buy this Just Rite stamp set!!

From Brenda who owns Stampers Alley.  This was also an inspiration to me using non-traditional colors.

From Margaret.  This stamp set was the most popular SU set this year I believe.

Another one using Greeting Card Kids.  This is from Jennifer who was in my Stamp Club in Gig Harbor, WA.

This beauty is from Sharon "girlfriend".  Love the jewel in the center!

Last but definitely not least, this is from Judy.  I just love the vintage cardstock.  No stamping involved (except inside) and it is a beauty!






I drove up to Hickory today and had fun just going from store to store!  I had to go by the Social Security Office so while I was in town, I took advantage and went to Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, Best Buy and the mall.  I left the house a little after 1 pm and didn't get home until close to 7:30 pm!!  Sonny said he was sure glad he didn't go with me!  I scored some good buys at Hobby Lobby that I'll be playing with tomorrow.  I also will be working on two name frames for new babies.  Ashley's best friends had twins yesterday - a boy and a girl.  I think this has been the hardest thing for Ashley while she has been in Iraq - not being in San Antonio to see Lisa and Danny's new additions.

No comments: