Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas


 I had a nice and quiet Christmas - just Sonny and I.  I told him we'd gone full circle - from when we first were married and it was just the two of us to now when our kids are gone and it is just the two of us once again!  We were able to "skype" with Ashley this morning and also with our bother-in-law and our niece and her kids.  Later in the day, we went to the movies.  Now we know where everyone goes on Christmas!   To the movies.  We wanted to see True Grit but it was sold out so we ended up finding a couple of seats to see The Little Fockers.  It was funny and good entertainment.

One of the neatest things about today was the snow!  It was my first white Christmas!!  It snowed almost all day and was so pretty!  In fact, as I'm writing this post, it is 11:00 pm and it is STILL SNOWING!! We probably have a couple of inches with more predicted for tonight and tomorrow.  My family is supposed to come over tomorrow for our family Christmas.  Sure hope they are able to - I've been making casseroles and salads for a couple of days!  I would hate for Sonny & I to have to eat it all ourselves.  We're about sick from all the junk  we've eaten today!

This was taken about 5 pm - my Steeler man is getting cold blowing in the wind!
Now that Christmas is over, the next holiday celebration is Valentine.  Did you know that Valentine's Day is the second biggest holiday for sending cards?  Stampin' Up has a Filled With Love Promotion going on.  During the Filled with Love promotion, you can get an exclusive package of Designer Series Paper perfect for creating cards for family, friends, classmates, and more!  From December 17, 2010 through January 24, 2011, you can get a FREE package of Bitty Buttons--a $4.95 value--when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle.  For details - click HERE.

Contact me with your order OR you can order on-line from me.

No comments: