Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Monday Mailers

I've got a couple of Monday Mailers to share with you. 

This is the card I sent to Karen last week. 
Stamps:  Wildflower Trio and Flight of the Butterfly 
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz (new in-color); Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  same as cardstock
Acces:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Oval Punches; Butterfly Punch


This is the card I received today from Ariel.  She is pregnant and thinking about using this design for her baby announcements.  Isn't it darling?  And it uses two of my favorite colors - Regal Rose and Tempting Turquoise.  Plus ... I love her knot - it looks so good.  I think I try to tie mine too tight.

This was last week's card I received from Ariel.  She used the stamp set, Elements of Style from the Summer Mini.  The flower is punched with the new flower punch.  Plus she used Gold Smooch spray on the card so it is shiny - hard to see in the picture.

You still have about 5 weeks to order from the Summer Mini.  Both the Elements of Style and Watercolor Trio stamp sets are in the mini.  Order now before it is too late!!

No comments: