Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tomorrow's Workshop Projects

I have been busy today getting things together for my workshop tomorrow.  It has been so long since I have done a Stampin' Up workshop, I had to "get back to basics!"  We are expecting about 11 ladies and I don't think any of them have any stamping experience, so I have tried to make the cards really simple but still nice.  Sometimes, I have trouble with simple!!  I have all the pieces pre-cut so they really just have to stamp them and put them together.  Seems easy to me but I've been fooled before!! 

What do you think .... simple enough?

This first card uses Pocket Silhouettes stamp set.  The card base is Sahara Sand with Red and Crushed Curry paper accents.  I used the Pinking Hearts border punch that I just got!!


The next card uses Vintage Vogue (from mini catalog) and Whimsical Words (from Saleabration catalog).  The card base is Bermuda Bay with Designer Paper from Thoroughly Modern.  I matted the main image on Mellow Moss cardstock.   I punched the edge with the Scallop Punch but will give them their options on punches.  The brad is a Designer Brad. 


These are samples of the little treat bags we will be making.  I have everything cut out and scored.   They will have their choice of stamps from the Love You Much set.


These are little sucker holders I made to give out tomorrow.  I think I will stamp Happy Valentines on the top tonight while watching TV!!

No comments: