Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge

It's been a long time since I've done any challenges.  So, today I did two cards for the Mojo Monday challenge.  I needed a birthday card and a "just because" card, so these are what I came up with.

This one is really bright!  But, I figure, we old ladies like bright colors!!  Don't we???  The inside says "Don't let your age get you down, You might not get back up!"  The stamps are from Little Paper Shop except for the Enjoy sentiment - it's SU.  Hope this card doesn't offend my friend!!



I love this one.  I used Baja Blue and a retired stamp set that I think is my all time favorite and one I'll never get rid of - Art of Life.  I also made a "crinkly flower" with my circle punches.  Here's a close up of the flower. 
I punched one circle from my 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle Punches and 2 circles from the Scallop Circle Punch.  Then I just wadded each of them up into a tight ball.  Then I straighted them back out and using my paper piercer, punched a hole in the middle where I inserted a Rhinestone Brad.  Then I "poofed" the flower back up and glued it on my card!  A lot of technical terms here but I think you get the picture!!

Just wish I could see my sweet little grandson, but guess I'll settle for pictures on his mom's blog instead like this one -

Playing Mahjong today .... wish me luck!!

No comments: