Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Mailer plus 411 Challenge Card - easy too!

Wow, what an easy card this was!  I made this card for my Monday Mailer and for the challenge at Stamping 411.  It was such an easy layout that I didn't even have to think!  The paper is from that wonderful stack of DSP in the  Occasions Mini Catalog!  If you are on the fence about this paper, jump off and order it.  It is really great!  I'd love to see this paper go into the main catalog next year but doubt that it will.  



So there's not much stamping involved in this card at all since all those flowers are on the DSP - only the saying which is from another great SU product - Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I can always find a saying I want in that set.  So I stamped "because nice matters" on Pumpkin Pie and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.  Then I glued some leaves and a little flower from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pack (in the Occasions mini too); tied some orange grosgrain and Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon (I know ... it looks grey) around the DSP; and glued it onto my Rich Razzleberry card.  Easy, peasy!!

6 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Nice DOES matter! I had the most wonderful comment at the hospital... That we (as a family) are easy to take care of.. Yipee!!! the hubby is home, they take much better care of you when you are nice! Gorgeous card!

Patti Chesky said...

What a beautiful sentiment!! I completely agree with it!! Your card is stunning!! This is truly a card anyone can create in just minutes. It's beautiful!!

Unknown said...

That dsp was such a wonderful choice for this week's sketch! Your card is lovely!
Thanks for playing along this week!

Connie Babbert said...

LOVE your card! That DSP is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love what you have done with this DSP. Isn't' it awesome?

Unknown said...

Awesome card and I love that DSP!! Makes card making super easy and fast!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog this week!!