Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday


Got your chips, dip, beer, etc. ready for the SUPER BOWL?  Although, I have to say, I'm not as excited about it this year as I was last year.  I couldn't help thinking all weekend that I was in snowy Pittsburgh last year this time feeling the hype of the Steelers being in the Super Bowl.  Oh well, I'm hoping next year we'll be in it again in Dallas!  Ashley has season tickets to the Cowboys games so I assume she would get a chance for Super Bowl tickets since the Super Bowl will be at the Cowboys stadium next year.  Of course, who am I kidding?  She would either sell them to get the big bucks or she and her Dad would be sitting in the stadium while I was watching from home!!

I'll be watching the game tomorrow night from home.  No big plans this year.  I'll be pulling for New Orleans too.  I think it's like a Cinderella story that they are in the Super Bowl (plus, I get a little sick of hearing about Peyton!!)

Marianne and I enjoyed "Dear John" today.  I would recommend it to you chicks out there.  The only drawback was the theatre was filled with teenagers with their cell phones and whispering and snickering during the love scenes.  I was about to make a scene and tell them to SHUT UP!!  I'm used to going to the movies during the week when Sonny & I are about the only ones in the theatre!  Just getting old and crotchety, I know!

No comments: