Monday, February 15, 2010

Folded Paper Frame for my Monday Mailer

For my Monday Mailer card this week, I did a Folded Paper Frame.  I got the tutorial from Splitcoast.  It took me a couple of tries since I kept cutting the paper to the wrong size and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working!  Duhhhh!!  Anyway, if you cut your paper correctly, it is pretty easy!!  Here is my card:

 

I used Crushed Curry and Rose Red cardstock.  The DSP is from the Occasions Mini Catalog - Sweet Pea.  There is some gorgeous paper in that book!  I had held off ordering it because I though it was a little pricey, but actually it is a whole book of 12 x 12 paper - 2 each of 24 double-sided designs.  (Again, I didn't read all the fine print - I thought it was a 6x6 pack of paper!)  I used the stamp set, Great Friend and embossed the butterfly.  The scallop punch that I used is from the Saleabration catalog (FREE)!!  

If you want directions on this card, to HERE and follow the directions.

Weather update - we only got rain last night!  But, it sure was cold today .... again!!  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 40's but warming up by the end of the week to the 50's!!!  Maybe Spring is around the corner.

No comments: