Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine!

Hope your Valentine's Day was sweet!  Mine was pretty quiet.  We met my Mom and Marianne and Greg in town tonight for dinner and I gave them some Valentines.  I made Mom these flower pins that I made today.

 I woke up Saturday morning to more snow as I said in an earlier post.  Here are a few pictures I took yesterday morning.  It was a real pretty snow but by mid afternoon, the sun had melted most of it from the trees.  We still have some in the yard (along with some left over from 2 weeks ago!)  Our heat pump has been frozen solid for 2 weeks.  We keep waiting for it to thaw out to see if the motor is burned out or not.  In the meantime, we have it on emergency electrical power.




 Here are a few Valentines that I received.

 
This is a darling little box .... with Hershey kisses inside that I got from Judy.  It's so cute!!   I actually recycled it today and put some Hershey Nuggets (I ate all the kisses!) in it and gave it to Sonny!!

  
This is a pretty card that I received in the mail from Brenda today.
I received this cute bear from my upline, Carol.  Isn't he cute?? 

 And this card I received from my friend Margaret.  It's an easel card.  I haven't made one of these yet but I think I will give it a try tomorrow.  Thanks, Margaret!!

Well, the forecast is calling for more snow tonight!!  We'll see.  I don't think we are supposed to get much but it will be cold all week.  I'm ready for SPRING!!

No comments: