Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FIVE years plus Quilt Square

Today I celebrate FIVE years as a Stampin' Up demonstrator!  And, I still love the product just as much.  My favorite things about Stampin' Up is the two-step stamping and the coordinating products.  I love the fact that I don't have to guess if my cardstock, designer paper, ink and ribbons match.  With Stampin' Up's 48 colors (plus the additional in-colors), there are so many choices.  During the five years I have been a demonstrator, there have been many changes within the company ... new products, new colors, catalogs that have been annual, then bi-annual, then back to annual ....  I never would have thought I would love my Big Shot like I do.  When it first came out, I thought, I don't need that - I don't do die cut images.  But, little did I know, how I would come to use it as much as I do.  And now, I'm using fabric with my Big Shot!  Who woulda thought it?!!  I haven't done a quilt yet - saving that for my sister, Marianne - but I have made other things.  Fabric is one of the industry's hottest trends right now, and the best part is, you don't even need to be a seamstress to get in on the action! You can create gorgeous fabric accessories and home décor, all without ever touching a sewing machine. There are myriad of options for seamstresses and non-seamstresses alike, and presenting fabric-oriented projects allows you to introduce Stampin' Up! to a whole new group of customers.

Here's a pattern for a quilt square for you to make with your Big Shot!

No comments: