Friday, February 26, 2010

Idol Results and a Hard Monday Mailer!

After a little chit-chat between the judges and Ryan Seacreast, the top 24 performed to American Boy.  Sorry - they looked like they were lip-synching to me!! 

Here we go -
  • Janell Wheeler is gone. 
  • Ashley Rodriguez is gone
Wow - I picked both these gals to be in trouble.  

Now to the guys - just about any of them can go!!
  • Joe Munoz - that's wrong!!   The judges thought he was one of the best last night.  Can't believe he got cut and not Tim Urban!!
  • Tyler Grady - I had picked him so I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad!
We got to hear from that cutie, Kris Allen, last year's winner.  He has been in Haiti and sang "Let It Be."  You can download his song from ITunes and 100% of the proceeds will go to Haiti.

I received a darling Monday Mailer this week too.  It's a slider card.  I've seen these cards before but never attempted one.  Betsy, who sent me the card, said it was HARD!!  Well, I'll have to give it a try .... one day.  (Margaret - we'll try it the next time you visit!!)

Here's the card closed:

And here is the card opened up (I won't tell you how long it took me to figure out how to open it!)

No comments: