Sunday, September 21, 2008

This week's Catty CASE

This is for NC Demos Catty Case Saturday. We were supposed to 101_1412 make a card based on the card on page 21 of the SU catalog. I used the hostess stamp set (Level 3) Window Dressing. I stamped the window with black ink on Vanilla cardstock and used my Copic markers to color. I put Crystal Effects all over the window. I cut the little cat out separately and used dimensionals to pop him up. The designer paper is a "sneak preview" from the Holiday mini catalog (Autumn Vine). The card base is More Mustard and the pieces behind the image are Sage Shadow and Bravo Burgundy. I found that little bit of twill ribbon (friends) in my "stash".

Like the card says .... so thankful for .... friends. I am so thankful for my friends. My good friend and neighbor, Judy, brought me some goodies back from her recent trip to Florida yesterday! You'll be seeing some of the goodies soon. I got Halloween designer paper and embellishments; some little matchbox style boxes with paper flowers for the top; 3 sheets of designer paper that was used in the September Stamp of the Month (by Great Impressions) and some white watercolor paper that is not real thick like normal watercolor paper - can't wait to use it all!!

Now .... time to watch a little football! Go STEELERS!! and PANTHERS!

Sharon

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Great job on the catty case... thank you for participating....