Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My request - the town drunk!

Wanda - this is for you!!

My friend Wanda said she had not seen Otis, the Mayberry town drunk, when she visited Mt. Airy. So .... this is a picture of Otis and my mom! She had her cane ready to beat him away!! Too bad I didn't get a picture of Barney's patrol car that had just driven away. If you visit Mt Airy, you can take a tour of the town in the police car and just pretend that Barney is at the wheel!!


While I'm putting funny pictures that involve my mom. Here is a great one that was taken last summer at Myrtle Beach. This was at Broadway at the Beach in front of one of those stores that have all kind of gags. This guy was outside advertising some of the gags - a rubber butt; big teeth; something else that shot water at her, etc. It was a classic "Mom" moment!!

No comments: