Sunday, September 28, 2008

Got a napkin?

I learned a new technique this weekend and I had to try it out. See these cards -




Well, they are made from napkins!! Isn't that cool?!! I ironed the napkins onto my cardstock sandwiching a piece of Saran Wrap in between. You can learn all about it by watching Michelle's video HERE.

I have a ton of pretty napkins from my days of mod-podging (a looooong time ago!!). I picked up most of them at Tuesday Morning - they have some really pretty napkins. The one with the leaves is left over from Thanksgiving last year. The one with the flowers I used the flowers from Upsy Daisy and embossed it on Bashful Blue and added a pearl from the SU Pretties kit.

Don't forget - this is the final 2 days to order Upsy Daisy ON SALE!! If you are interested (or in any of the other sale stamp sets), let me know by Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Sharon!!! Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Someone on NC group sent me one once, and someone at work bought it from me. I loved it and didn't want to sell, but I did. I've been trying to find some neat napkins to do some, but haven't. Glad I haven't yet, cause I had no idea how to do it. I don't remember the girl telling me to use Saran wrap in between.