Friday, September 12, 2008

Splitcoast Challenge

Another challenge - I've been working on them this week! This card is for Splitcoast's Sketch Challenge (posted every Wednesday). I used to do them pretty regularly but have not been doing them for a few months. I needed to make a card for my son's anniversary next week, so decided to incorporate it into the challenge. I also wanted to do the color challenge from Tuesday, but did not like the colors - I really tried (you should see the scraps on my table!). The color combo was Gray, Riding Hood Red and Gable Green .... the green just did not work!!

Stamps: Warm Words; Always; Love Matters (retired)
Paper: Bella Rose DSP; Pink Pirouette; Whisper White; Riding Hood Red
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Ribbon: 5/8" Striped Grosgrain
Accessories: Scallop Punch; dauber; Red Stickles (non-SU)

No comments: