Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday Bookmark

Saturday is my step-granddaughter's birthday.  She is a voracious reader so I am sending her a gift certificate from Amazon so she can buy what she wants.  But, I also made her a bookmark for her books.  She will be 14 - you know ... 14 going on 20!!!  So, I didn't want to make it too childish but "hip" enough that she would use it!!  101_1292

I used some patterned paper that I had on hand (from Stampers Alley).  The flower is from Time Well Spent - an old SU hostess set.  Her name is Torri (therefore, the "t"!!)  I think it turned out pretty cute.

If you want directions, let me know.  It's pretty easy.

Sharon

1 comment:

Shirley said...

It turned out spectacular, Sharon, and she is going to love it. I know what you mean about the age. LOL TFS