Saturday, September 6, 2008

Snow Swirled Tree


This is a borrowed stamp set. It is my daughter's but since I usually put her stamp sets together for her, she lets me use them before delivery! I will be seeing her (hopefully) at the end of next week and I still have one of her sets to use yet!!


This set is on sale right now so it is a good buy. The set is called Snow Swirled. I stamped the swirled tree twice - once in Handsome Hunter and once in Riding Hood Red. Then, I cut one of them in half and glued them together. The snowflakes are stamped with Craft White and embossed. It's hard to see it, but the tree is also a little sparkly. Is used my glue pen and went around the swirls and glittered it.


This will probably be mailed to my Monday Mailer tomorrow.


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Gorgeous, Sharon. I love what you did with the tree colors!