Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This week's Monday Mailer


Just a quick post! Wanted to share this week's Monday Mailer from Beth. She did faux stitching all around the butterflies. This is a stamp set that I keep seeing great cards made from it. I'm on the fence as to buying it. I have made a little promise to myself that I will use some of my neglected stamp sets before I purchase a whole lot more (notice, I didn't say "before I purchase ANY more!!"). This one is Flight of the Butterfly.

Have a great day! I plan on doing some fun stamping with my Texas friend, Margaret. We picked her and her DH up at the airport yesterday afternoon. They will be here for a couple of days before they head over to Concord to visit their daughter and her family.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

So pretty, Sharon. TFS