Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Come one, Come all .... to my Card Buffet

I am having a Card Buffet tonight and expect about 8 people. I have been working fast and furious to get the cards ready and the directions written up. I am doing things a little different (at least for me) tonight. I have made 12 cards - 8 sets of each. Each guest can pick and choose which ones they want to make at $2 per card. If they want to do 2 of one card, they can. It will be on a "first come, first served" basis. Hope this works out!!

Here are some of the cards we will be making.

This one uses Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and Tart and Tangy with the Summer Picnic Designer Paper.
This one uses Life is a Breeze stamp set and is glittered! We will also be using a wheel for the bottom.
This card I did a brayer technique and it actually worked!! I used a sticky note to mask the moon. The stamp set is my new favorite, Inspired by Nature! I just love this stamp.
This card uses the stamp set, Always and the Whimsey wheel on the side panel.



This card uses the Curly Label punch in the center and the Scallop Square punch behind each of the squares. I thought the arrows (from My Way punch) made a cute addition.


This card is another great use for Pick a Petal! That is such a versatile stamp set!






No comments: