Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stamping Fun today

Today was a lazy feeling day for me! It was overcast all day & Sonny was gone to the shooting range, so I was just lazy!! I made a few cards that I want to share with you.

The first one is for my Monday Mailer (using decorative paper). It is a gift card holder and is part of the Splitcoast Technique Challenge that was posted on Monday. It was fun to make and only took me two tries!! I used the Tart and Tangy set from SU's mini catalog with the Summer Picnic designer paper.




The second card also uses designer paper from the mini catalog called Afternoon Tea. It is gorgeous paper - really elegant. I used a flower from the Pretties kit and stamped on it and I stamped the sentiment "best friends listen to what you don't say" on vellum! Doesn't that saying say it all??!! I really like how it turned out.
Enjoy!
Sharon


No comments: