Sunday, April 13, 2008

My First Attempt at Blogging!

Well, I am going to try my hand at blogging. I'm sure there will be a lot of trial and error as I try to figure out all the "in's and out's" of blogging, but just bear with me please!! I read so many good blogs every day that I decided to take the plunge. I spend a lot of time looking at other blogs during the day. My daughter in law, Darcie, just recently started her own blog & man, is she good! She is a writer so it is very enjoyable reading her blog. I am really getting to know her better from her posts. Hopefully, you will get to know a little about me from my posts.


My reason for doing a blog is to share the cards that I make with others. I really love making cards. I'm not always great about getting them in the mail, but I am working on it. I could spend all day in my stamping room making cards, reading e-mails, blogs and playing on-line spades!! I have a tee-shirt that says it all ..... Stamping 24/7!! Just ask my husband - he usually has to call me downstairs to fix dinner every night!!


Something else I enjoy as much as making the cards is teaching others to make their own special creations. The cards I'm sharing with you today are a group of 3x6" cards that I am making for a class I will be teaching in June at Stampers Alley in Mooresville. I finally finished my samples today!! Hope you enjoy them and if you're in the area in June, come join the class!








No comments: