Saturday, April 19, 2008

Howdy!!

I've been busy today getting my stamps ready for Stampers Alley's big Used Stamp Sale May 3rd. This is will be the second year that I have participated in the sale and also the second year I have been MIA!!! Last year, I was at a NC SU regional meeting and this year, I will be in .... HAWAII!!! Can't wait!! Anyhoo ... I will have about 50 stamp sets (mostly Stampin' Up) in the sale. Hoping to make some money so I can purchase some new ones. It's all about the stamps, baby!!


I did have time to do a card today for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I used My Favorite Things Cowgirl stamp for the first time and some Basic Grey paper I have had for a while. I think it turned out real cute!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now getting cards from you are doubly special -- not only do I get the beautiful handmade card, but it was featured on your blog!!