Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coaster Calendar 2011

Every year I give my hair dresser a little calendar for her work station.  Friday, I am going to get my hair trimmed and shaped up so I had to get going with making her calendar.  I also made one of these yesterday to include in my Christmas gift for my Bunco Yankee Swap but I didn't have time to take pictures of it.  I finished the calendar about 5:30 and still had to take a shower, wash and dry hair, get ready for the party and get my snack together by 7 PM!  So glad my hair is shorter now - it is so much easier to  fix!!

January uses the DSP from SU's Holiday Mini and Spellbinders Nested Mittens.  After I took the picture, I decided to glitter the mittens!

February - I got to use some SU rub-ons that were a gift from Stampin Up to me!

March - I cut up a card Sonny sent me - it is just beautiful - like Monet waterlilies.  I added a flower from God's Beauty stamp set (retired) and glitter.

April - This is some retired DSP from Stampin' Up.  The stamp set is from My Favorite Things.

May - more retired DSP paper from SU and the bird punch!

June - retired DSP.  The stamp set is called Bugs & Blooms but I don't know who makes it.

July - pretty simple just using bits and pieces of different papers.

August - another simple one.  I found this tag and stamped the saying from SU's Peace Within

September - a great place for the children from Greeting Card Kids (SU).  I colored them with my Copics.

October - another great use of Greeting Card Kids and the spider web from Wicked Cool.

November - isn't he cute?  This is Gobble, Gobble - a retired single stamp that I love!  I used different colors of markers to color directly on the stamp.
December - I had this "Merry Christmas" already colored in my stash so I adhered it to the page and I was done!  

Hope this gives you inspiration to make your own calendar!






No comments: