Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Retiring List 2019-2020

Do you have your Stampin' Up list ready?  Today at 3 pm ET Stampin' Up will announce all the retiring items.  Just remember, if you see that a bundle is retiring that does not necessarily mean that the stamp set and/or dies are retiring - just the bundle.  Once the retiring list goes live, products are on a "while stock lasts" basis.  Already,  the 2018-2020 In Color DSP (6x6) and Brights DSP (6x6) along with the Basketweave 3D Embossing Folder have sold out.  The In Color products are always the first to sell out.

If you are in love with any of these In Colors, get them ASAP!  Retiring In Color products sell out very quickly .... especially the re-inkers for the In Color Pads.  Once they are sold out, it is forever.

BlueberryBushel-NameCloudCallMeClover-NameCloudGrapefruitGrove-NameCloudLovelyLipstick-NameCloudPineapplePunch-NameCloud

Stampin' Up has recently let us know that card kits, stamp cases, and background stamps will see a price increase in this year’s catalog.

Here are a few other items that have been in back-order but are now available!

Grace’s Garden Bundle 153789 / Garden Gateway Dies 151512
Honey Bee Bundle 153792 / Detailed Bee Dies 151526
Bonanza Buddies Bundle 153815 / Bonanza Dies 151566
Peaceful Moments Bundle 153824 / Poppy Moments Dies 151594
Painted Poppies Bundle 153827 / Painted Labels Dies 151605


Another item you might want to consider getting is the Ornate Garden Suite - all of it or just the stamp set, DSP, dies, etc.  I have that on my list.  I have seen some gorgeous cards made with the dies and stamps and DSP.  You won't find this suite in any of our current catalogs since it was an early release product.

Check out the suite here - ORNATE GARDEN SUITE and then go to Pinterest and look at some of the samples made with this suite.  (Demonstrators were able to purchase this item in advance.)

Have you been making .... and mailing ... or at least giving them away .... cards to those you care about?  If not, please do.  It really brightens up the day.  Saturday Sonny and I went to BJ's, Aldi's, and Harris Teeter.  I had several cards I had made with me and I handed them out to the cashiers when I checked out.  The first card I handed out went to an older lady working at BJ's who stands at the door handing out hand wipes to everyone and also a wipe for your cart.  Oh, if you could have seen the look of joy on her face.  She wanted to hug me but of course could not.  She told me she had been having a bad day and this really made a difference to her.  She almost had me crying!  I thought Sonny would "poo-poo" me for giving out cards, but the lady at BJs put a smile on his face too!

We've had a bit of bad news this week.  One of Ashley's friend's father died a few weeks ago from the coronavirus and now her mother is in ICU.  And Monday night Ashley told us that one of her best friends from medical school, who is an ER Doc in Houston tested positive for the virus.  So far, she hasn't shown any symptoms.  She has two young boys.  Please say a prayer for Julie.  I pray every day to keep my family safe from this terrible disease!

No comments: