Monday, April 13, 2020

Final Easter Cards



I hope your Easter was a joyous one and you didn't let this craziness keep you from believing in His message.   Our Easter was really quiet.  I watched our Easter church service on line, did a lot of reading and playing on-line games; I made a card or two; and figured out how to get my camera on my computer to work so I can participate in Zoom meetings.  It's funny - a month ago I had never heard of the Zoom app and now, everyone is using it.  I "attend" my Weight Watcher meetings via Zoom.  I made cards with a group of ladies on-line last week.  And Sonny, Ashley and I played Music Trivia with an on-line group.  Sonny and I were at our house, Ashley was at her Maryland house and all the other people who were playing were at their houses wherever they live so a lot of social distancing was going on!  Our friend who conducts the trivia games we attend at King Canary is now hosing this on-line Music Trivia on Zoom and Saturday and Wednesdays!

Here are a few more Easter card that I made and sent out.



This card can be made into any kind of sentiment, not just Easter.  I used a Sale-a-bration set for this card, Thoughtful Blooms.  I crinkled the ribbon up with my heat gun.

Love this card!  All retired stamps - Kinda Eclectic and Easter Message

Another Easter Message card, this time using the Easter Lily stamp.

Cute little lamb!


No comments: