Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Paper Pumpkin - All About Family

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

You know how much I love the Paper Pumpkin kits.  I'm not fooling you on that!  I know some don't like the fact that you don't know what the kit looks like in advance.  But, I like the surprise of opening the box and "oohing and aahing" over what's inside!  The March kit knocked it out of the park I thought.  So, I am anxiously awaiting to see what April has for us.   So this much I know about the April kit - It will be a fun, family appreciation themed card kit for you to share your hearts with those you love most:  mom, dad, daughter, son, sister and brother.  The kit will include Mother's Day and Father's Day sentiments.  The Paper Pumpkin team knows that everyone's clan is unique.  With that in mind, they provided sentiments that would include anyone in your life who feels like family; for instance, "brothers" and "sisters" who have helped you along the journey of life.  The kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes.  I always have bits and pieces left over to make several alternative cards.  The coordinating colors in the kit are:  Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam.

You need to subscribe by April 11 to receive the April Kit.  You can subscribe HERE.

 

No comments: