Thursday, April 9, 2020

Let's Hang Out Soon!

Another day ... another card!  I hope you are all safe and remaining at home as much as you can.  I keep saying this will pass.  We just need to follow directions and normalcy will return!  I know we miss the social interaction, but e-mail, Facebook and phone calls will have to do.  Hopefully, you are able to get out and walk around your neighborhood (with you mask on!) and enjoying the spring weather.

I've been so busy making Easter cards that I haven't even finished my favorite Paper Pumpkin.  That is on today's to do list!  I also have to make a cake.  I've been cooking (and eating) way too much during this craziness.  I bought a chocolate cake mix at the store on Tuesday and Sonny asked me last night when I was going to make it.  It's only been 2 days!!  So I promised I'd make it today while he was playing golf.  

Here's a card I made with Ashley's Rise and Shine stamp set before I mailed it on to her.  It makes me think of my friend who always has a cup of tea on her table.  Margaret - this one's for you!  Hopefully, we'll all be "hanging out soon."




The fold is called a Cascade Fun Fold.  If you google it on Pinterest or YouTube, you can see a video on how to make this fun fold.

I used a 3" square envelope and cut the flap off to make a little pocket for the tea bag.

No comments: