Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Happy Anniversary to me!

I have lost count of the number of days we have been in lock down mode without a change in sight.  Hope you are stocked up on your toilet paper and paper towels!! 

I have been making Easter cards like crazy.  After this week, I don't want to see another bunny!!

Here are a couple I have made.

This is a really old Stampin' Up stamp set but it is so cute.  I don't even remember the name of it and think it was offered as a single stamp.


I made this one for my grandson - hope he doesn't think it's too juvenile!  This was from a Paper Pumpkin kit that we got in March 2017!  If I hadn't just done all my organizing, I would not have remembered about these stamps!

\
Tomorrow is our anniversary.  Wonder what take-out we can find to celebrate with!!  47 years tomorrow!  Hard to believe.  Here is the card I made for tomorrow.

This was and old Paper Pumpkin kit

Too bad I can't stamp straight!  Oh well, he won't notice it.
I love the sentiments though.  The top one is from Dandelion Wishes and the bottom one is from Well Said.

No comments: