Monday, February 3, 2014

Love You to the Moon



Hope your weekend was a good one like mine was.  Saturday my two downlines (Marianne and Debbie) and I went to a Shoebox Swap at another demo's home in Conover.  There were 14 of us there and we made some great cards.  I got so many good ideas for stamp sets in the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I will be posting them in the next week. 

These are the cards that Marianne and Debbie made.

Marianne - Vivid Vases from Occasions catty
I just love the saying "Love You to the Moon and Back."  I haven't decided if I'll get this stamp set but I do love this particular stamp for it's saying.  
Debbie - Love You to the Moon = Occasions catalog










After the Stamp-a-Stack, we met the family for Angela's birthday dinner at Sagebrush in Mooresville. 


Sunday I did a little house cleaning in my stamp room.  I worked on a few projects that I have had for a long time and just decided to put them together.  Not sure what I will do with them but they are made anyway!  Sonny and I watched the Super Bowl.  I was sure surprised with how badly Denver played.  I thought it would be a close game with the winner being determined in the last few minutes.  Boy, was I surprised!  I was pulling for the Seahawks even though I picked Denver to win in our football poll.  Saw a stat that said Denver has now lost more Super Bowls than any other team in history.   I didn't even win any of the Super Squares and had some good numbers.  I wasn't very impressed with the commercials this year.  Loved seeing the Budweiser and Coke commercials and my man, Bob Dylan in a commercial.  Lots of car companies this year.


View image on Twitter
Thought this was cute - with the white Bronco (representing Denver) being chased by the Seahawks!  Reminiscent of the O J Simpson chase many years ago.







No comments: