Thursday, February 27, 2014

Vivid Vases

I am again using the Vivid Vases stamp set.  It is a single stamp and is really versatile.  I haven't used it yet as a single vase but I'll be trying that soon.


For this card, I stamped the vases in Memento Black.  I masked the sentiment so I would just get the vases in my stamping.  Next I colored them using my Aqua Painter and the ink from the lid of the stamp pads.  I love to color this way.  You get just a wash of color and not real dark. I painted a little bit of blue below the vases.  Next I took a ruler and a thin Sharpie to make the straight line across the bottom of the card.  Next I masked the Vases and stamped the sentiment on the left bottom of the card.  

I'm going back to the eye doctor Friday to see how well my cataract surgery went.  I'm also going to talk to him about doing my right eye.  I'd like both of my eyes to work together!!  

No comments: