Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Baby Welcome to the World

My nephew and his wife had a boy Monday morning!  Lincoln Morse arrived at 6:42 a.m. Monday morning weighing 7 pounds 2 oz.  Katrina had to have a "C" section but all reports are that she is doing well.  Isn't that cool - a baby named Lincoln born on Presidents Day!!

Here is the card I made for them last week and have just been waiting for the big day to get it in the mail.


I used a lot of retired items in this card - Stocking Punch, stamp set, Bashful Blue card stock but I don't think Lincoln will mind!!

We have been watching the Olympics night and day.  I'm really enjoying the ice dancing, luge and snow boarding.  Even Sammie is enjoying watching the Olympics!



I am having my cataract surgery Tuesday.  Wish me luck!!  Can't wait to be able to see sharper.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

The worst part of cataract surgery is the regimen of assorted eye drops :) !