Thursday, January 30, 2014

2014 Calendar

Before Christmas, I made several calendars using My Digital Studio.  One of the gals I made one of the calendars for asked me to make another one for her sister.  I decided to use stamps and paper to make this one instead of MDS.  Most of the stamp sets that I used are retired.  She really loved it and is taking it to her sister in Florida next week.

Button Buddies Stamp

Love You More stamp & Hearts A Flutter

Owl Punch


Single Stamp (All Ears???) and Fringe Scissors

Retired Daisy Die and Butterfly Die

Whale Sizzlit

No Stamping - just Patterned Paper

Perfectly Preserved

Wetlands

The More the Merrier

No Stamps - 5 Flower, 1" Circle and 2 3/8" punches 

Holiday Lineup
If you are interested in buying a calendar similar to this one, let me know.  I sell the calendar plus a wooden display to hang it on for $20.

No comments: