Wednesday, January 29, 2014

See Ya Later Alligator - Paper Craft Challenge #78

I tried to post last night but our internet was soooo slow!  Don't know if it's the weather causing it or not.  I just reset our internet connection and hope that will solve the problem.

So, it started snowing yesterday around 1:00 pm and didn't stop until after dinner time.  It was a fine light snow and only got about 1-2" accumulation.  I had an eye dr. appointment this morning at 9:30 and was a little worried about driving.  As it turned out, all Sonny's buddies "wimped" out this morning on going shooting so he was able to take me, plus I called and got the appointment moved to later in the morning.  Actually after driving to town, I believe I could have done it.  (I do NOT drive in snow or ice!!  I've had about 3 car accidents in my life and 2 were on iced over bridges!)  My eye doctor finally agreed with me that I needed cataract surgery!!  This has been an on-going issue with him and me for about 6 months.  I am scheduled for the surgery on Feb. 13 and I can't wait!  I hate having trouble seeing.  I can only imagine how bad it is for my mom who is legally blind with Retinosa Pigmentosa, a degenerative eye disease.  After the eye doctor, Sonny and I went to Corrine's for breakfast and ran into two of our Pittsburgh buddies who had just gotten there so we all had lunch together.  It was fun and such a coincidence as I was next going to one of the gals' house to drop off the calendar I had made for her to give to her sister when she goes to Florida in a couple of weeks.  (I'll be posting pictures of the calendar tomorrow.)

I have not participated in the Paper Craft Crew Challenge since early December so it was fun to design my card in MDS last night and post it for the challenge.  I used items from the new Occasions Catalog (DSP) and a stamp set from Sale-a-Bration.

The Paper Craft Crew design team has come up with some fun card samples using this week's card sketch.  Go HERE to check out the rest of the cards.  You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.



  • POSTING END TIME:  If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by February 4, 2014 at 11:55 PM EST
  • VOTING:  Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 11:55 PM EST.  Voting ends on Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 11:55 PM EST.
SOCIAL NETWORKING and UPDATES…  Look for the Paper Craft Crew on Facebook!  You can like us by clicking HERE!  You can also find the Paper Craft Crew on Pinterest.   Don't forget to sign up for email updates if you haven't done so!  
GUEST DESIGNER OPPORTUNITY…  Each time you participate "adds up" and may earn you an invitation to be a guest designer for a future challenge!  How cool is that…  Also, the more participation by our readers increases the exposure for everyone from participants to the design team to Stampin' Up!  To be eligible as a guest designer, you MUST participate in no less than 5 consecutive sketches AND be able to create a card that is created using 100% Stampin' Up! products. 
BLOG CANDY…  The Paper Craft Crew periodically offers BLOG CANDY!  You will never know when the Blog Candy will show up.   We have to keep you on your toes and coming back for more!  NOTE: shipping of blog candy within the United States is free, unfortunately, we must ask our international winners to pay for shipping on any blog candy they may win.

No comments: