Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  It's always so nice to be with family and friends.   We had a great day.  We were able to visit with Ashley via "Skype" which was great.  I was worried Mom would not be able to see Ashley on the computer screen but she did and cried while talking to her.  Which started the rest of us crying!  Ashley told us she didn't want any crying while talking to her.  She had already had her Thanksgiving dinner and treated several soldiers for "turkey bowl" football injuries!  I am always thankful for my guests but what I enjoy about having Thanksgiving at my house is that everyone pitches in to help.  My sister, Marianne, and I do most of the cooking, but the others help with setting up the table, fixing beverages and, best of all, the clean-up!!  My sister, Angela, is the best dishwasher there is!! 

Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving.

This was Derek (Marianne's oldest) BEFORE dinner!! 

 Angela, Marianne & Me


Angela, Sharon (girlfriend) and my Mom.

 Harrison (Marianne's youngest) lighting the candles before dinner

 I made these the night before and put one at each person's plate.

Ashley surprised me with the table decoration!

Be sure and stop by tomorrow.  I am participating in a Christmas Blog Hop!  I've prepared some great Christmas tree cards for you.  There will be about 34 blogs in the hop so you are sure to get some great ideas for your Christmas cards.  The hop will go live at 10:00 am Saturday.

No comments: