Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Greeting Card Kid

I had a late night last night .... biting my fingernails to the quick watching the Steelers play in another nail biter game!  They pulled the win out but almost blew a 20 point lead at halftime.  Tonight we went to the Checkers hockey game after a nice dinner at Black Finn downtown Charlotte.  It was a fun evening even if the hockey game was a bit boring.  The only fight that occurred was before we even got in our seats!  We were only ten minutes late and missed a fight and two scores by the opposing team.   Oh well, it was a nice night out with friends.

Today I worked on a Christmas card using the In Colors (Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz) and the little girl from Greeting Card Kids.  I stamped a few of them from Margaret's stamp set - I think she is going to have to stamp a few more for me!

I got the idea for this card from Sandi MacIver's Countdown to Christmas newsletters.


I got a SU shipment today for my club ladies.  I had ordered some more ribbon organizers.  They are great and hold a bunch of ribbon!  See for yourself:  These are three of them (they come 2 to a package).  I have 4 medium and 2 large ones and they all hook together on the sides.

No comments: