Friday, November 19, 2010

Club Projects

I had my last Club meeting yesterday.  We will start again in January with making calendars.  We had a small group yesterday - only 4 gals but we made enough mess for a dozen!!  They wanted to make tags so I had gotten out all my Christmas stamps, punches, paper, and ribbon so they could create on their own.  We also made tag holders to put the tags in like the ones HERE.  They turned out really cute with everyone making a different one.

We also made a Gift Card Holder that is really cute! 

Isn't he darling?  Of course, this is the Owl Punch.  I used the Snowflake Punch for his antlers.  The gift card holder uses the Sizzix Two Tags Die (pg 206).  This is a very versatile die.  Not only does it make great tags but if you put the fold of your paper above the cut line on the die, it makes this holder.  If you don't understand, let me know and I will take a picture of what I am talking about!

Gift Card Holder opened - insert gift card where green paper is.
I also showed them how to stamp on candles.  Don't you love how this candle turned out?  I used the Bells and Boughs stamp set from the mini catalog for the poinsettas.  My club gals stamped on tea lights.



Well, I am headed out the door to get my hair cut, meet my sister for lunch and do some Angel Tree shopping!  Hopefully, when I return home, I can begin to dig through the mess that I call a stamp room!!

No comments: